© Performer’s Edge Dance Center Inc. 2017 195 Ashbourne Way Davenport, FL 863.424.7355

LATEST NEWS

FITNESS CLASSES START 4/17 ! Recital Tickets

Ages 18 Months To Adult

What PEOPLE ARE SAYING

Amazing dance center and

amazing teachers and staff!

~ Cindy R

My daughter has been dancing

here for 9 years. We absolutely

love it here and love the

teachers. ~ Amanda G.

This is definitely the best dance

studio in the area! Misty R.

The PEDC Difference

> Director With B.A Dance

Degree From Accredited Arts

University

> 5000 ft2 Dance Facility With

Properly Sprung Dance Floors

In All Four Rooms

> FREE recital video download

and FREE yearbook for each

account.

> End Of Year Recital Held

At A Professional Theatre

> Customers Know When &

Where The Recital Is When

They Register For Class

> Highly Trained Staff

Celebrating 15 Years In The Four Corners Community
PEDCinc
SPRING 2018 REGISTRATION
We Moved!! 195 Ashbourne Way

Upcoming Dates

> 4 Week Spring Session:

Starts April 16th

> Ticket Sales Begin:

March 8th-8pm

> Picture Week: May 7th- 10th

> Recital 2018: June1st-3rd

863.424.7355
Home | About |Classes | Media | Contact
© Performer’s Edge Dance Center Inc. 2017 195 Ashbourne Way Davenport, FL 863.424.7355

LATEST NEWS

The PEDC Difference

> Director With B.A Dance

Degree From Accredited Arts

University

> 5000 ft2 Dance Facility With

Properly Sprung Dance Floors

In All Four Rooms

> End Of Year Recital Held

At A Professional Theatre

> Customers Know When &

Where The Recital Is When

They Register For Class

> Highly Trained Staff Of

14 Dance Instructors

What PEOPLE ARE SAYING

Amazing dance center and

amazing teachers and staff!

~ Cindy R

My daughter has been dancing

here for 9 years. We absolutely

love it here and love the

teachers. ~ Amanda G.

This is definitely the best dance

studio in the area! Misty R.

REGISTER FITNESS CLASSES START 4/17 !
PEDCINC
We Moved!! 195 Ashbourne Way

Upcoming Dates

> 4 Week Spring Session:

Starts April 16th

> Ticket Sales Begin:

March 8th-8pm

> Picture Week: May 7th- 10th

> Recital 2018: June1st-3rd

863.424.7355