SPRING 2022 REGISTRATION
4 week Spring Session April 5th to April 28th - Download Spring Flyer
Please Note: The following classes are non recital classes. All classes are in person at the Dance Center. TUITION IS DUE AT TIME OF REGISTRATION. NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS.
5:30-6:25pm: Flip Hop ages 3-5 (55 minute class)
6:30-7:25pm: Beginner Acrobatics ages 6-10 (55 minute class)
6:30-7:25pm: Beginner Hip Hop ages 6-9 years old (55 minute class)
4:45-5:15pm: Creative Movement 2.5 to 3 years old (25 minute class)- CANCELLED
5:30-6:25pm: Ballet/Tap Combo ages 4 to 5 years old (55 minute class)
6:30-7:25pm: Ballet/Jazz Combo ages 6 to 10 years old (55 minute class)
55 Minute Classes/ 1 class per week for all 4 weeks $60.00/ 2 classes per week for all 4 weeks $115.00/ 3 classes per week for all 4 weeks $138.00/
25 Minute Class/ 1 class per week for all 4 weeks $50.00
TUITION IS DUE AT TIME OF REGISTRATION. NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS.
How to register:
1. Before registering please download the Spring 2022 Flyer and choose what classes you would like to register for.
2. If you do not have an account, create one by clicking the following link. CREATE ACCOUNT. Select Spring 2022 from the session pull down menu when registering.
3. If you already have an account log in by clicking the register button below. Select Spring 2022 from the session pull down menu when registering.
5. Class size is limited as PEDC will not be operating at full capacity.
7. The class tuition fee is due when you register and will be charged to the card on file as the registration is processed and the classes are approved. Please allow 48-72 hours for class approval.
1. Starting March 28th, wearing protective mask inside the building will be optional.
2. PEDC reserves the right to require masks to be worn if the COVID-19 levels are deemed high.
3. The lobby will remain closed to parents at this time. Please drop off and pick up your child at the main entrance of the building. Parents with younger children can bring their child into the dance center. Once the child enters class, the parent will wait outside.
4. Parents should still conduct an at home health assessment prior to their child attending class at PEDC. If the child has a positive test, fever, or cold/flu like symptoms, please to not send the child to dance class.