Register for the 2023-2024 season
How to register for Dance Classes (See Piano Below):
1. Before registering all parents/guardians must CREATE AN ACCOUNT. THE ACCOUNT MUST BE IN THE PARENT OR GUARDIANS NAME, NOT THE STUDENT.
2. Once your account is set up, please download the Schedule or view Class Calendar and choose what classes you would like to register for. You can also download the Dress Code.
3. While logged into your account click on the 3 lines in the upper left corner and then select Enroll In A Class.
4. Next select PEDC 2023-2024 and the class calendar will appear. Select the class/classes you would like to register for.
5. Class size is limited.
7. The registration fee and August class fee is due when you register and the payment is required to finalize your registration. Students are not considered enrolled in a class without payment.
What To Know:
- When registering for multiple classes, please note what recital the classes are in (A, B, C, or D). This will ensure that the classes are in the same recital show at the end of the dance year in June. This is especially useful when registering more then 1 student.
- Costume prices are listed on the schedule. When you register, the costume price and applicable sales tax will be added to your account but is not due until November 15th. If you would like to make a costume payment prior to the 15th, please see the front desk or email [email protected]
- The costume prices listed are for the end of year recital. Dance attire for class is purchased separately. See website for dress code.
- The costume prices listed do not included sales tax. The sales tax will be added under the costume charge in your account.
- The recital will be held at The R.P. Funding center the weekend of June 8th and 9th. There are 4 shows– A,B,C and D. This designation is listed next to each class on the schedule.
- If a class has a costume code of SB, the costumes will be self purchased and additional information will be provided prior to the recital.
- If a class does not have a costume code, the will not perform in the recital (tech classes).
- By purchasing a recital costume it is understood that there are no refunds for the costume payment past December 1st and that it is understood that the student is performing in the recital. If a student decides to drop a class after December 1st, they will be able to pick up the costume at the dance center once it arrives in the spring.
- REGISTRATION/CLASSES WILL BE LOST IF THE REGISTRATION FEE AND AUGUST TUITION IS NOT PAID AT CHECKOUT. AUGUST IS THE ONLY MONTH THAT IS PRO-RATED.
How to register for Piano:
1. Piano & Voice private lesson cost is $38 per half hour. Lessons will be billed at the beginning of the month for the amount of lesson incurred during the upcoming month.
2. Tuition is due on the FIRST of each month. If tuition is not paid by the 10th, tuition will be charged to the card onfile on the 11th. If tuition is not paid by the end of the month, PEDC reserves the right to suspend your account andnot allow the student to participate in their lesson or any other dance studio related activates and/or programs. Iauthorize Performers Edge Dance Center Inc. to initiate tuition only debit entries against the credit card accountlisted on file on the account on the 11th of the month only if tuition has not been paid. I understand that this is fortuition only. PEDC Inc does not charge late fees.
3. Invoices are NOT mailed out monthly. It is the parents/students responsibility to pay tuition in a timely manner.Invoices will only be mailed out to delinquent accounts.
Missed Class/Cancellation Policy
1. 48 hour cancellation notice must be emailed to [email protected] or [email protected] if the student is going to miss a lesson. Failure to do so will forfeit payment for the lesson.2.If less then 48 hour notice is given, a make-up lesson will be provided according to the teachers schedule. If the student is unable to make-up the class in the time frame provided by the teacher, the lesson and payment for the lesson will be forfeited.3.If the student chooses to cancel/forfeit their lesson time slot, notice should be given to the above emails prior to the start of the new month.
1. It is important that the students arrive on time to their weekly lessons.
2. Good attendance is crucial. Repeated misses and/or cancellations will result in the forfeit of the students reserved lesson time slot.
1. Music books and other materials need for the lessons may be at an additional cost
Refusal of Services
Performer’s Edge Dance Center Inc. reserves the right to refuse, suspend or discontinue our services to anyone at our sole discretion without refund.
Piano Class Registration
1. Before registering please download the Piano/Voice Policies .
2. Piano/Voice lessons are available Tues-Thurs. Private lesson are in 30 minute increments at $38/lesson and billed monthly.
3. If you do not have an account create one by clicking the following link. CREATE ACCOUNT Select Piano 2023-2024 from the session pull down menu when registering.
4. If you already have an account log in by clicking the register button below. Select Piano 2023-2024 from the season pull down menu when registering.
5. The class fee is due when you register and will be charged to the card on file when you checkout.